[DC LoCo] Anybody know if there's a distro that will run on these $99 ARM-based minibooks?

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 21:19:09 BST 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 3:40 PM, Chuck Glenn <chuck.kv3g at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.eglobalwireless.com/p-4333-new-7-mini-netbook-laptop-notebook-wifi-windows-black.aspx

There is supposed to be anUbuntu Netbook Remix for ARM, but I haven't
been able to find a way to download it.  There are plenty of sites
that talk about it but I don't know if its available yet or not.

There is a version of Slackware available that works on ARM processors
you could try.
http://www.armedslack.org/doku.php?id=getslack

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts