[DC LoCo] Anybody know if there's a distro that will run on these $99 ARM-based minibooks?

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 21:19:09 BST 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 3:40 PM, Chuck Glenn <chuck.kv3g at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.eglobalwireless.com/p-4333-new-7-mini-netbook-laptop-notebook-wifi-windows-black.aspx

There is supposed to be anUbuntu Netbook Remix for ARM, but I haven't
been able to find a way to download it.  There are plenty of sites
that talk about it but I don't know if its available yet or not.

There is a version of Slackware available that works on ARM processors
you could try.

Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking
of morality by religion." ~ Arthur C. Clarke
"The suppression of uncomfortable ideas may be common in religion and
politics, but it is not the path to knowledge, and there is no place
for it in the endeavor of science. " ~ Carl Sagan

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me: