[DC LoCo] Linux in a Windows-only helpdesk

Daniel Chen seven.steps at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 20:34:06 BST 2010

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 3:29 PM, Kevin Cole <dc.loco at gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't used them in a while, but I know one or the other has helped
> out in a jam. Kind of a mess of programs of varying quality,
> user-friendliness, etc.  But handy to keep in your backpack.

I'll add that any of the forensics toolkits (some based on Ubuntu*)
are worth toting (and touting!), too.

*Many of the remastered toolkits have completely neutered
/usr/share/doc/*/copyright, which is a big no-no.  I haven't chased
this one with the creators of the respective toolkits, but it's in my
queue.

-Dan