[DC LoCo] watha t. daniel library in DC -- gorgeous new library

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 21:59:15 BST 2010

Willing: Yes. Ready and able: Working on it. ;-)

On my plate: TPFF, 2nd DC Community Broadband Summit, Accessibility
Barcamp, and there's at least one other thing slipping my mind. And, I
assume, thinking much further ahead: Barcamp DC, the 2nd annual
World's Fair Use Day, the Free Culture Conference.  Missed the
Government 2.0 gig.  Also, though we don't have anything organized I
may try hawking FOSS at the Science and Engineering Festival on the
Mall.  Might be fun to hit that as a group, just for our own
entertainment, given that it runs for two weeks.