[DC LoCo] Anyone else at tomorrow's DC Community Broadband Summit?

jerry w jerrywone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 16:41:07 BST 2010

My guess is the DC and any VA and/or MD equivalents,
that may or may not exist, are public comment generators
as required by law for assigning government contracts,
mostly ignored, and some required negligible contributions
to the community (read tax payers and voters)
for the big fat cats in the comm business...

but I'm a pessimist

--
Jerry W