[DC LoCo] Anyone else at tomorrow's DC Community Broadband Summit?

jerry w jerrywone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 14:49:09 BST 2010

recycling place on Edsall is a developmentally
disabled sweat shop housed in Service Source
forgot the eco name of it,
but not thinking they do much advocacy and wifi
broadband,

So, guessing, no, Arlington and Virginia (the tech capital
of the world in their opinion) has such a thing,
or you would have heard of it already ;-)

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 8:57 AM, Kevin Cole <dc.loco at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't. You mean there are underserved populations in Arlington???  ;-) I
> wonder if somewhere like PC Retro or the computer recycling / refurbishing
> place on Edsel Road would be plugged into that info.

Jerry W