[DC LoCo] October 16: Ubuntu / Ubuntu Sugar Remix (USR) Release Party w/ OLPC Learning Club

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 15:40:41 BST 2010

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 09:16, Keith Howell <keith.c.howell at gmail.com>wrote:

If so, oes anyone in the Alexandria/Arlington/DC area need
> transportation?  I know last weekend was borked from the Metro closings.
> If you are close enough to me I can pick you up at your residence or I
> can pick you up from the Pentagon City metro stop.

I'm reconsidering your offer... A quick lunch in the Pentagon City food
court beforehand  may work better for me after all.  However, I am
notoriously cell-phoneless (or rather, cellular serviceless.  I have a
"phone" but I only use it to connect to free WiFi.) So, do you have a
rendezvous point du jour?

If it gets complicated, I've done the bus bit from the Pentagon station
before.  I'm thinking it's unlikely that I'll bike, due to the imbibing and
sun setting after the main gig.