[DC LoCo] Microsoft OpenOffice FUD YouTube video

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 21:59:28 BST 2010

On Thursday, October 14, 2010 02:13:13 pm Thomas Doggette wrote:
> and its interface is an imitation of what
> Office used to look like back when it had an ugly and complex
> toolbar-based UI.

Funny, I find "it works just like Office did BEFORE they ****ed with the
interface and put in that weird ribbon thing where you can never find anything
anymore" works as a selling point...

By the way, OOo3 surprised me yesterday.  It does trend lines AND gives the
equation easily nowadays!  If only it had been so nice my freshman year...
(Insert -> Trend Lines -> Linear  & [  ] show equation ... while a chart is in
edit mode)

--
Mackenzie Morgan
http://mackenzie.morgan.name