[DC LoCo] joint Debian/Ubuntu gathering Sat. Oct. 9, 4 pm at Taste of India

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 18:54:48 BST 2010

As much as I love both the convenience, food, company and WiFi at Taste of
India, I realize it may not be quite as convenient for everyone.  So, that
said, I think it probably politic to occasionally meet elsewhere. As
reluctant honcho, I will exert my pseudo-authority (gotta work on my Eric
Cartman impression <http://www.chunder.com/carrots/authority.wav>) and
express a preference for keeping it MOSTLY at Taste of India... ;-) And,
beyond a preference, an edict to make sure it's close to Metrorail.

P.S. Please forward to area-washington-dc at teams.debian.net, since they seem
to be part of the converation and I'm not on that list.

--
Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo
Washington, DC