[DC LoCo] joint Debian/Ubuntu gathering Sat. Oct. 9, 4 pm at Taste of India

Aaron M. Ucko ucko at debian.org
Wed Oct 6 21:12:25 BST 2010

Daniel Chen <seven.steps at gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Aaron M. Ucko <ucko at debian.org> wrote:
>> I'd like to make another attempt to get the local Debian and Ubuntu
>> communities together this weekend, taking up the Ubuntu group's kind offer
>> to let us join them at Taste of India in Woodley Park.
>
> I definitely will be late because of exam proctoring, but I'm happy to
> organize a KSP if there's sufficient interest.

That would be great; I know both of the folks I Cc:ed are looking for
more signatures, and I'm always happy to participate as well.  (My
current key has ID F14A64A2.)

Incidentally, I'm open to meeting later if that's more convenient; I
just understood 4:00 to be traditional.

Thanks!

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu