[DC LoCo] October 16: Ubuntu / Ubuntu Sugar Remix (USR) Release Party w/ OLPC Learning Club

Jeff Elkner jeff at elkner.net
Fri Oct 1 12:03:37 BST 2010

Actually,  neither Kevin nor I work directly with the age group for
which Sugar is principally designed, but:

1. Sugar is fun for all ages ;-)
2. We are interested in promoting exposure to free software at an
early age, since freedom is good as an end it itself *and* we hope
these young folks will grow up to be members of our community.

I'm glad to see efforts like Qimo and hope to see more of them.
Thanks for sharing.

jeff