[DC LoCo] Hmmm Peppermint

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 00:42:48 BST 2010

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Phil Shapiro <pshapiro at his.com> wrote:

> Michael, this is very useful to know. If you can throw this up onto a blog
> post somewhere, I can link to it from a blog post of mine from PCWorld
> magazine. Other people out there are also saying good things about
> Peppermint.

Ask and ye shall receive ...
http://zorchcentral.blogspot.com/2010/09/hmmm-peppermint.html

Its only my 2nd Blog so far.  I need to write more.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts