[DC LoCo] Ultimate Linux Beginners Q & A

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 11:29:09 GMT 2010

I've done another blog post, this one is part one of two, but I may do more.

http://zorchcentral.blogspot.com/2010/11/ultimate-linux-beginners-q-part-one.html

Its a Q & A of the most frequently asked questions about Linux that
beginners and average computer users often ask.  The answers are given
in plain English with my own unique humor.  Give it a read, I tried to
make sure if didn't have any errors in it, but I may have missed
something.  Let me know what you think about it.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts