[DC LoCo] Power management profile application?

Xian R. bowie101 at email.com
Fri May 28 17:59:37 BST 2010

Hi all. This latest release of ubuntu has been great so far. But, I am missing the application that I had installed on my laptop with the last release. It was a power mananagement application where I could pick different power profiles to extend my battery life. Using power conservatively, have the settings automatically detect what is needed, or just have all my apps use up all the power they need, and then some.

Anyone remember the name of this application? I sure don't. And then, of course, where I can download.

Thanks, C