[DC LoCo] PCWorld blog post about Ubuntu on refurbished computers

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Tue May 25 12:21:18 BST 2010

Hi ubuntistas,

    Here's a blog post (and YouTube video) I made for PCWorld magazine
on why Ubuntu is so useful for refurbishing computers.

    http://tinyurl.com/29fxdzf

     For some reason, PCWorld was less thrilled about my YouTube video
where I read aloud from Henry David Thoreau's Walden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpsiyKgSYAk

      I was sure that would appeal to the large number of PCWorld
readers interested in American literature. <grin>

       Thanks for retweeting the first link above if you have a
Twitter account.

              Phil

Phil Shapiro  pshapiro at his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html