[DC LoCo] Ubuntu 10.4 CDs have arrived...

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Fri May 7 18:23:24 BST 2010

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 12:19, Daniel Chen <seven.steps at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 12:15 PM, Mackenzie Morgan <macoafi at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > We could allocate some CDs for DC Week and some for TPFF maybe?
>
> TPFF seems to be the big one, so I'm in favor of allocating more for it.

I'd say that's somewhat due to me thinking about it as a venue, then pushing
the organizers into letting us in one year, and then having a good handful
of volunteers each year. That first year was a bit rough.

The minor downside to TPFF - the CD's are 5 months into their release cycle.
That said, business at TPFF runs about 160-180 CD's...

*IF* DC Week ends up as big as the organizers hope, it will be a good fit
for us, and the CD's will still be almost minty fresh. ;-)
--
Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo
Washington, DC