[DC LoCo] Changing our Pages/Info

Brian Curtis bcurtiswx at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 28 15:47:15 GMT 2010

Hi all,

As maco had stated before.  We need to get our freenode channel
changed to #ubuntu-us-dc and our launchpad page changed to
~ubuntu-us-dc.
I have taken care of moving our LoCo wiki page to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-us-dc as well as our approval
application to a subdirectory of the new main wiki page at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-us-dc/Ubuntu-US-DCApprovalApplication .

In order to get the IRC channel changed to #ubuntu-us-dc and our
launchpad page changed to ~ubuntu-us-dc it seems as if the "Team
Contact" a.k.a. Kevin needs to take care of this.

I will be chilling at work in the current freenode channel
(#ubuntu-dc) (as I will be stuck here until my class from 7:20-10:00PM
tonight), all day.  I would be happy to help out with getting anything
else changed appropriately if I can.  Feel free to bug me in there.

~Brian C.
--Wernher Von Braun
"The second law of thermodynamics: If you think things are in a mess
now, JUST WAIT!!"