[DC LoCo] LoCo IRC meeting: Saturday at 6:00 PM. Agenda: Reapproval

Kevin Cole kjcole at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 26 17:55:15 GMT 2010

Hiya,

Looks like Saturday at 6:00 (with a fallback when needed to Sunday at 6:00)
will work nicely.

Important agenda item: We need to reapply to be re-approved.  And CD's are
becoming increasingly difficult to come by for the unapproved teams. The
official word is that we need to update our page at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DCTeam according to the guidelines provided at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoGettingApproved

Then we (or I) stand in judgment before the tribunal ;-) at a LoCo Council
IRC meeting, at some point.

The latest e-mail thread of relevance (and there have been quite a few):