[DC LoCo] Vote for a weekly IRC meeting [was Re: Defend our rep (or criticize)]

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 15:14:18 GMT 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 13:09, Kevin Cole <dc.loco at gmail.com> wrote:

> Democracy is hard! I want a dictatorship! ;-)
>
> But, your humble servant bows to the whims... Here's a Doodle poll to
> see if perhaps a regular date/time can be nailed down.  I thought
> about using Selectricity instead, but Doodle should do the trick.
> However, since it doesn't allow to set by repeating day, I've set it
> up with a week's worth of times.  Pick the DAY and time (not the date)
> you'd REGULARLY like to meet.
>
> http://www.doodle.com/u4eugftpakswn2ge
>
> I chose times that were non 9-to-5, M-F hours. And, though I
> frequently stay up late, I don't want to make a habit of it -- other
> than watching my favorite drivel on the idiot box.  So, I'd prefer to
> generally finish before 10:00 PM.  If none of those work, we can
> entertain other fantasies in this thread.

So far, the enthusiasm for IRC meetings has been... well, I'll let you decide:

4 out of 5 dentists prefer sugarless gum. 4 out of 5 LoCo members
prefer Saturday or Sunday at 6:00...

I don't know if Doodle erases the poll after the dates selected, but I
would imagine it does.  So, since I selected only this week, RSVP
ASAP, if you have not already done so.