[DC LoCo] [Fwd: [FSF] Two great opportunities for free software activists early next week (in DC and San Francisco)]

Kevin Cole kjcole at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 22 22:05:18 GMT 2010

In fact, the paper seems to be saying a bit of the opposite. The second
line in reads:

> It [this paper -- KJC] warns against recreating the old
> communist-capitalist ideological divide by framing the
> movement for informational commons as "info–communist."

As near as I can determine, in trying to dig up a bit of information, he's
more against blind zealotry to "the cause," and takes a more pragmatic
approach.  (I don't endorse or condemn that, having used both Skype and
Acrobat Reader on my Linux machines.  I keep checking evince, ekiga and
other alternatives from time to time.)

--
 Kevin Cole                    |  Key ID: 0xE6F332C7   (GPG/PGP)
 Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo Team     |     WWW: http://dc.ubuntu-us.org/

           ". ! 1 |" -- Rene Magritte's computer