[DC LoCo] Vote for a weekly IRC meeting [was Re: Defend our rep (or criticize)]

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 18:09:09 GMT 2010

Democracy is hard! I want a dictatorship! ;-)

But, your humble servant bows to the whims... Here's a Doodle poll to
see if perhaps a regular date/time can be nailed down.  I thought
about using Selectricity instead, but Doodle should do the trick.
However, since it doesn't allow to set by repeating day, I've set it
up with a week's worth of times.  Pick the DAY and time (not the date)
you'd REGULARLY like to meet.

http://www.doodle.com/u4eugftpakswn2ge

I chose times that were non 9-to-5, M-F hours. And, though I
frequently stay up late, I don't want to make a habit of it -- other
than watching my favorite drivel on the idiot box.  So, I'd prefer to
generally finish before 10:00 PM.  If none of those work, we can
entertain other fantasies in this thread.
--
Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo
Washington, DC