[DC LoCo] Wanted external 5.25" drive case - for Edubuntu installations

Sanjay Jain oss.cleveland at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 19:57:30 GMT 2010

Hi All,

If you have a spare external drive case (usb) lying around, that'll fit a DVD drive, please let Kevin or myself have it.

We are installing Edubuntu on computers for Kid Power DC, the edubuntu add-ons now come on a DVD. It seems to me that the simplist way to install is to have an external DVD player attached.

Muchas gracias
Sanjay

--
Intellectual property can stimulate innovation, so can war... in both cases the negatives don't justify the 'progress'.... In recent times, humanity has spent more effort in producing smaller mp3 players and cell-phones than clean water and sanitation for everybody... isn't it time to reevaluate how we motivate people?