[DC LoCo] Agendum 02-13-2010

Daniel Chen seven.steps at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 20:20:40 GMT 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 9:52 AM, Brian Curtis <bcurtiswx at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> The following is the agendum for this saturdays meeting.  Its tentative though.

I won't be able to be present, as I have a prior engagement. As posted
in the irc channel, however:

>  [ACTION] crimsun to investigate merging Lucid source packages using
> Ground Control

12:54 < crimsun> * need to set up ground control on local machine for evaluation

>  [ACTION] crimsun to follow up with fridge admins regarding LoCo
> activities on Ubuntu fridge Google calendar]

12:53 < crimsun> * still need to contact fridge folks regarding LoCo team posts
12:54 < crimsun> Both actions were blocked this week on emergency work
(unaffected by snow, unfortunately)
12:55 < crimsun> If tomorrow's table/unconference for Free Culture
comes through, I'll be able to work on at least the latter of the
above two.