[DC LoCo] Agendum 02-13-2010

WBIX media training wbixclass at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 21:47:30 GMT 2010

Hi to all
sorry I'm missing this meeting, but I have referred the info to our computing partners: INOSolutions.com founders (Scott & Sahil).

Does one of you all or do you know anybody who is a Joomla coder? Peoples MEDIA Center in New York City is helping innworldreport.net and they need help on their website. They can pay a stipend for the work (meaning something like $25/hour). Please call me if you can help them ASAP.

Ryme Katkhouda

Founding Director--Peoples MEDIA Center, Inc.

202-538-1331 wbixclass at yahoo.com

Executive Producer of "Voices With Vision", Th 11am on WPFW.org 89.3FM in DC

co-founder of the dcradiocoop.org and wbix.org

***