[DC LoCo] new ubuntu user with firefox problems

lucas.moten at gmail.com lucas.moten at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 00:50:24 GMT 2010

i was thinkin resouces or hardware issues. curious about version of ubuntu, firefox, plugins and hardware specs and whether similar issues exhibited when it was running windows (was firefox used with windows?)

on my mobile with power flickering here from the winds- maybe bad/weakened psu? power inconsistencies can cause badness with memory

Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone