[DC LoCo] Fwd: Re: January Team Reports
seven.steps at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 05:04:07 GMT 2010
On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 6:26 PM, I wrote:
> working on an agendum for this Saturday afternoon's bugjam and
> evening's locoteam irc meeting. It will be posted tomorrow evening.
As promised, here is the proposed agendum for this evening's LoCo team
meeting in #ubuntu-us-dc on irc.freenode.net:
Agendum, DistrictOfColumbia LoCo team meeting, Sat 6 Feb 2010 1800 EST
1800-1805 roll call (crimsun)
* someone to take minutes for and blog this mtg?
1805-1820 recap/report on actions from previous week's mtg (crimsun)
* DistrictOfColumbia LoCo team wiki page updated
* previous week's bugjam/LoCo team mtg pics posted on Flickr
* need someone to take action to follow up with fridge admins regarding
LoCo team times being shown on fridge cal
* status of importing identi.ca streams to LoCo team subpage?
* status of spreadubuntu signups?
1820-1835 contributing novel content to spreadubuntu (crimsun)
* generate buzz for 10.04, possibly modifying existing 9.10 graphic?
1835-1845 documenting ubuntu efforts (crimsun)
* blogging, denting synopses of bug triaging, coding, packaging,
1845-1855 late entries, wrap-up (crimsun)
* deciding chair for next week's mtg
More information about the Ubuntu-us-dc