[DC LoCo] Fwd: Re: January Team Reports

Brian Curtis bcurtiswx at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 4 16:38:44 GMT 2010

Hi all,

There were like 8-bazillion hoops to jump through to get all of that
taken care of.  It's all taken care of now.

Our wiki page is moved to what it's "supposed to be" (i.e. they wanted
it that way) at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DistrictOfColumbiaTeam which I
then added appropriate subpages to.

It's really important that all members go onto the wiki and add your
names to it (if not already there) and check the page for anything
that you can take out or add to it. (preferrably add more to it).  I
will be deleting the old DCTeam page in a week once things have
settled on the new wiki page.

New stuff:  If there are any events that this LoCo does, blert it out
everywhere you can.  There is a report specifically for what we do on
a monthly basis now placed at
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DistrictOfColumbiaTeam/TeamReports/10/January.
It appears very complicated, but a good description of what i've done
and what we need to continue to do is at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/TeamReporting/HowTo .

Thanks for reading,
~Brian

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 9:05 AM, Kevin Cole <kjcole at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I've been incredibly lax in this regard, but the "powers that be" want
> monthly reports.  Have at.

--Wernher Von Braun
"The second law of thermodynamics: If you think things are in a mess
now, JUST WAIT!!"