[DC LoCo] [solved] Troubleshooting an install

Eric Maag eric.maag at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 21:28:41 GMT 2010

Everyone,

Thank your very much for eveyone´s help both on list and off. I was
able to do a install off a usb stick and was able to get it to run
that way, firstly though I had to run in safe mode, and the screen did
it´s whole jarring autodetect thing and finally was able to get in.
Now the next step is for me to figure out how to get it to recognize
the PCMCIA wireless card.

Thank you all!

Eric Maag