[DC LoCo] TPFF: Volunteers, chairs, wheels, etc...

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 15:41:32 BST 2010

Hi all,

I've received confirmation of our table at Takoma Park Folk Festival.
I have the tent, the banner and a box and a half worth of CD's (approx
400 altogether, I think).  TPFF supplies the table. That leaves
transportation, chairs, swag, flyers and volunteers...  As I recall,
someone has a nice handout.  If someone points me to it I can run off
a bunch of copies.  I think SFD's site may have some printable
materials. I'll try to remember to dig for that.

--
Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo
Washington, DC