[DC LoCo] installing ubuntu netbook remix on an eee pc

Frank J. Gómez frank at crop-circle.net
Thu Aug 19 16:28:17 BST 2010

Ah, my mistake.  Turns out the drive in that thing is 4GB.  It's tough at
4GB; I can't imagine you'll have a very usable system with only 2GB of
space.

I've been considering other options since I don't think I'll be able to
upgrade the distribution normally due to the space constraints.  I'll check
out lubuntu for sure, but...  the first time I was trying to decide what to
put on the eee pc, I stumbled across a distro called eeebuntu, which has
apparently been renamed Aurora -- anyone know anything about that?