[DC LoCo] Fwd: Re: [ubuntu-us] Migration to WordPress and redesign of ubuntu-us.org

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 12:05:37 BST 2010

Follow up...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Elizabeth Krumbach" <lyz at ubuntu.com>
Date: Aug 10, 2010 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-us] Migration to WordPress and redesign of
ubuntu-us.org
To: "US LoCo Teams" <ubuntu-us at lists.ubuntu.com>

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I've got a test instance running here: http://us.rainwreck.com/

Unfortunately I haven't had much feedback, so I tossed a simpler theme
up which I think will be acceptable (feel free to refer to my last
email and volunteer to help create a new one if you disagree!).

Since we want similar elements to the old site, I'll be spending some
time this week rolling out plugins for the site and tweaking the theme
to meet our needs. If you'd like to help out or have any ideas please
let me know here or in #ubuntu-us and we can talk about it.

I've also gone ahead and scheduled a team meeting in #ubuntu-us on
Monday August 16th 2010 @ 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central, 6pm Mountain, 5pm
Pacific, please feel free to join us if you wish to discuss the
website, or have any questions about your team!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: