[DC LoCo] TOI Saturday 4:00PM

Brian Curtis bcurtiswx at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 6 17:22:33 BST 2010

Hey there,

I will be at TOI tomorrow around 4PM with my fiance.  Feel free to join us,
we'll be Ubuntu-ing it up.  She has a touchscreen laptop, and I'm gonna try
to get a liveCD working of Unity today and we'll be able to show/pass it
around for people to play with.  If not maybe with everyone elses help
tomorrow we'll be able to get it working.

See ya tomorrow,
~Brian

--Wernher Von Braun
"The second law of thermodynamics: If you think things are in a mess now,
JUST WAIT!!"
The Statement Below is True
The Statement Above is False