[DC LoCo] Site of installfest

Colin Applegate colin.applegate at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 14:42:30 BST 2010

Friday doesn't work for me. I'm taking my Network+ and Server+ and I'd
love to come.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Mackenzie Morgan <macoafi at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, April 29, 2010 5:28:59 pm cmhowe at patriot.net wrote:
>> Is it official yet that it will be Friday, 7 May? And what about location?
>> The CS Department like last time?
>
> Sorry, I should point out that when I say "the new board" I mean of the GWU
> Chapter of the ACM (the group that has hosted us the last few years).  The
> LoCo could still plan something independently, of course.
>
> --
> Mackenzie Morgan
> http://ubuntulinuxtipstricks.blogspot.com
> apt-get moo

Christopher Colin Applegate
-Chief Executive Officer, Applegate Telecommunications
-Chief Technology Officer, Barre Open Systems Institute
--President, Applegate Consulting
"Fixing your computers since 1995."
(703) 835 - 4921
http://colinapplegate.com

“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to
know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is
to have succeeded.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
Mark Twain

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
William Shakespeare