[DC LoCo] release party at the woodner ballroom?

Lawrence Guyot lguyot at ette.biz
Thu Apr 22 19:53:55 BST 2010

Kevin,

I'm a regular reader. Food and non-alcoholic drinks are no problems. The
event unfortunately would have to be dry.The project for the remote desktops
is still active, so if anyone has any alternatives to nomachine.com I'd
really appreciate any feedback.

Regards,

Lawrence Guyot
ETTE, Inc.
3636 16th Street NW Unit J
Washington, DC 20010
Office: 202.345.1965 | Cell: 202.344.7412 | Fax: 202.330.4599
http://www.ette.biz | http://ette.mobi | http://www.dcrentalspace.com