[DC LoCo] Release Party

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Wed Apr 21 20:49:12 BST 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Kevin Cole <dc.loco at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 14:57, Celeste Lyn Paul <celeste at kde.org> wrote:
>
>> Kevin, isn't the mall about mile away from the metro station? Also,
>> not everyone is 21 from the MD Loco/CALUG.
>
> Is D&B 21+ only?  As for the mall, definitely less than a mile, and
> there's a shuttle bus if folks aren't inclined to walk.

After 9PM it is 21+ only. Also, I think it would be hard getting a big
table for more than 10 people, they might want to charge us for a
party. During the day on the weekends it is overrun with kids which
may or may not bother people. I don't know if it has free wifi. It
would sortof defeat the purpose of the place which is to play
overcharged games.

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project