[DC LoCo] Fwd: Re: DC LoCo Reapproval

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 16:22:32 BST 2010

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 01:52, Mackenzie Morgan <macoafi at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 01 April 2010 8:47:43 pm Kevin Cole wrote:
>> On 04/02/2010 12:00 AM, Mackenzie Morgan wrote:
>> > Also, that ByteBack thing on there: oooh shiny! Who's working on this so
>> > far?
>>
>> Well... I tried teaching a class there before and it got sabotaged each
>> week until everyone dropped out. (Week 1: Install Linux.  Week 2: Find
>> Linux gone, Windows re-installed. Reinstall Linux. Week 3: Repeat Week
>> 2...)
>>
>> However, at the DC Community Broadband Summit, I approached the newer head
>> of ByteBack and she expressed interest in "setting up a Linux class again".
>> I haven't followed up but hope to soon.  On the other hand, you're welcome
>> to... ;-)
>
> I note that you didn't include contact info or a name for this person you're
> suggesting I should contact...

Picky, picky, picky.  That would have been Kelley Ellsworth, Executive
Director <kellsworth at byteback.org>

I believe Jewel T. Scott, who is on the Board of Directors was also in
attendance, but I don't have an e-mail address.  She's in LinkedIn...

http://www.linkedin.com/ppl/webprofile?action=vmi&id=37656056&pvs=pp&authToken=ffDj&authType=name&trk=ndir_viewmore&lnk=vw_pprofile