[DC LoCo] takoma park green homes and gardens tour

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Tue Sep 29 16:17:33 BST 2009

hi dc ubuntistas,

     following up on our discussion about energy generation for the
upcoming AA battery-powered ubuntu tablet, this coming saturday i'll
be participating in the takoma park green homes and gardens tour. sat
jiwan ikle-khalsa, an active member of the DC ubuntu loco is
organizing this event.  further info at

http://truthful-living.com/GreenHomesTour09.aspx

      i find it quite fascinating that the same folks working to build
a more participatory society via free software overlap with the people
building a more sustainable energy future.

       let's cross-pollinate these communities whenever we can. we'll
all end up benefiting if we do.

           phil

Phil Shapiro  pshapiro at his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html