[DC LoCo] Jeff (and others): Important Sunday (TPFF) files

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 18:21:05 BST 2009

He's obviously not using KMail's "warn on missing attachment" feature.

Anyone know what bus to take to get up there?  I'm bringing the usual
box of stickers.  We've still got a ton.  Though hmm...we only have
Ubuntu.  Maybe I should make some Kubuntu case badges?

--
Mackenzie Morgan
Linux User #432169