[DC LoCo] Ubuntu 9.10 Installfest

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 20:34:31 GMT 2009

What: Installfest for Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Hosted By: GWU Chapter of the ACM

When: Wednesday Nov 11, 5:30pm until.....eh when we finish we finish. Probably
around 8-9pm.
(Why a Wednesday instead of Friday this time? Students never show up! We think
they're too busy partying so, we're trying a non-party night)

Where:
George Washington University
7th floor of Rice Hall / Academic Center, Computer Science Department
conference room (736)

Directions:
Foggy Bottom metro or there's a parking garage on 22nd from H to I.  If you
come out and are on 22nd street, you'll be facing
the art building. Walk around it (on either H or I) and you'll see a bridge /
walkway thing crossing a small courtyard attaching the art building to
Phillips/Rice/Acad.  There's a door under the walkway/bridge thing. Enter
there, and you'll be in a lobby with 4 elevators. Go to the 7th floor, and turn
left when you leave the elevator.  Go past the men's room, and then enter the
door next to the ladies' room (we'll have it propped open).

PS: Yes, we can swipe a keyboard and mouse from a lab for this, but a screen
will probably be tougher.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo