[DC LoCo] Can I get some personal opinions?

Sanjay Jain oss.cleveland at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 18:07:44 BST 2009

I'm not that active now, but I'd say I spend around a 100 hours a year promoting FOSS, usually Ubuntu.

Relevant Qualification: None! but you don't need any to be socially/environmentally conscious.

Reasons for supporting: Check out this idealist podcast:

http://idealist.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=329581

~sanjay

--
Intellectual property can stimulate innovation, so can war... in both cases the negatives don't justify the 'progress'.... In recent times, humanity has spent more effort in producing smaller mp3 players and cell-phones than clean water and sanitation for everybody... isn't it time to reevaluate how we motivate people?