[DC LoCo] mark your calendars early

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Sun May 17 00:02:59 BST 2009

Hi gang,

I figure it never hurts to ignore your calendar early.  So, up and coming:

June 28 - july 1
The 30th annual National Educational Computing Conference
at the DC Convention Center
Some of us will be volunteering in the Open Source Pavillion under the
banner of the Ubunt DC LoCo, and/or the One Laptop Per Child (OLPC)
Learning Club.
(Volunteers, as I understand, get in free, but with limited access.)
See http://center.uoregon.edu/ISTE/NECC2009/

Sunday, September 13, 11:00 AM - 6:30 PM
32nd Takoma Park Folk Festival (TPFF)
Takoma Park Middle School
7611 Piney Branch Rd. (near Rt. 410)
Takoma Park, MD
See http;//tpff.org/

I just received this year's application form for TPFF. So, our slot
there is not  yet guaranteed, but we've been there the past three and
I see no reason why we wouldn't get space again this year.

--
Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo
Washington, DC