[DC LoCo] Now ready to pay for some help

Marti Martinson arthur.martinson at verizon.net
Sat May 2 02:38:07 BST 2009

Ah, well. I at least have the doc that came with the PC. It was from a
seller called madtux....now out of business. It is an MSI motherboard
and the CPU is a nice 3.3 GHZ. Fast enough for moi.....

Offer still stands on paying for help. Any Linux or HW tech types, still
feel free to contact. Have a great weekend. I am going to try and NOT
think about it. :)

Marti