[DC LoCo] Help put Ubuntu in space.

Jeremy C. jeremyc4 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:23:48 GMT 2009

NOOOOOOO!!!!!  Serenity is AWFUL!  it also just sounds so squishy whooshy
with those other utopian sounding names! Am I right!??

Who's with me? I've been spearheading and VERY unsuccessful campaign to
knock off Serenity.
http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23beatserenity(though when I
started, it was @ 85%)

Any vote for Ubuntu dilutes Serenity's power! ... Vote Early and Vote Often!

;)