[DC LoCo] Bugjam Information

Jeffrey Elkner jeff at elkner.net
Sun Jan 11 20:16:17 GMT 2009

I would like to make an open invitation to hold bugjams at the Arlington Career Center.  I am hoping to pull in some of my advanced students this Spring to help with this, so having it at our house makes it convenient for them.

Just let me know.

jeff elkner
governor's career and technical academy in arlington