[DC LoCo] Global Bugjam

Brian Curtis briancurtis.wx at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 16:10:07 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I will be working from home today (since i have been ill all week and would
probably get everyone sick too).  I want to still be a part of the bugjam
with everyone, so I will try to hang out in #ubuntu-dc and on AIM
(bcurtiswx) to chat with anyone and work through bugs together.  I have
webcam if anyone wanted to try a skype conference call.

I have added a row for us in https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Events which is
for the 5-a-day team.  I guess they got rid of the applet and program, and
are doing a more direct launchpad integration.  Make sure to add your
launchpad id to the list and join the 5-a-day if you haven't already.

Happy Bug Jamming!
~Brian

--Wernher Von Braun
"The second law of thermodynamics: If you think things are in a mess now,
JUST WAIT!!"