[DC LoCo] cool ubuntu screencast reviewing lucid lynx alpha

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Sat Dec 12 15:48:38 GMT 2009

Hi Ubuntistas,

     Check out this way cool Ubuntu screencast that reviews the alpha
of Lucid Lynx. The review is sort of interesting, but the tools used
to make it are even more interesting.

      I can do this kind of screencasting on my Mac using a commercial
program called Screenflow (that costs $99.)  It's so cool to see you
can do similar screencasts on Ubuntu using no-cost software tools.

       Just curious if anyone here has used Kdenlive video editing
program? It sounds like the next video editing program I want to learn
(with multiple tracks of video -- like apple's final cut.)

Phil Shapiro  pshapiro at his.com

"Wisdom begins with wonder." - Socrates
"Learning happens thru gentleness."