[DC LoCo] Release party?

Kevin Cole kjcole at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 21 21:11:17 BST 2009

Ouch.  Where to go, where to go? I guess I'll bike up and down Connecticut
all night, working off that pizza and Indian food!  Mmmm. Pizza and Indian
food.

Daniel T Chen wrote (and I forwarded):

> Hi folks,
>
> With the development of {[KX],U}buntu Jaunty wrapping up, the DC LocoTeam
> invites everyone to celebrate the release by joining us on the evening of
> 24 April 2009 from 1830-2200 EDT at Taste of India (http://www.toidc.com/).

[Woodley Park Metro -- KJC]

> There will be free wifi, free CDs of {[KX],U}buntu Jaunty, free USB
> thumbdrives of Ubuntu Jaunty Netbook Remix (UNR), and plenty of tasty
> food and beverage. Hope to see you there!
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel T Chen

P.S. I *JUST* got confirmation on my Jaunty ShipIt order.  Considering
that, I doubt they'll arrive in the next three days.

--
 Kevin Cole                    |  Key ID: 0xE6F332C7   (GPG/PGP)
 Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo Team     |     WWW: http://dc.ubuntu-us.org/

           ". ! 1 |" -- Rene Magritte's computer