[DC LoCo] Release party?

Scott Wells wswells at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 15:07:58 BST 2009

To confirm, Sunlight Foundation is planning some kind of event, most
likely the release evening: Thursday, April 23, but I would like to
coordinate this with other activities.  We're a block from the south
exit, Dupont Circle Metro.

Scott Wells
(among many things) Operations Director, Sunlight Foundation