[DC LoCo] Green Festival table on hold

Sanjay Jain oss.cleveland at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 17:00:11 BST 2008

Hi all,

Since there was limited enthusiasm shown for exhibiting at the Green Festival, I found that I would have had to fund most of the cost myself.

There's another cause close to my heart, creating awareness for "Proposition 2" in California... This ballot measure will ban some of the worst practices in animal agriculture (humanecalifornia.org).

So unless the funding sources increase, I have decided to place my funds towards Prop 2 this year, I hope we can get our our act together for next year though...

Regards
Sanjay