[DC LoCo] Looking for guinea pigs for usability testing...

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 20:03:43 BST 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 14:58 -0400, mpaulson1 at cox.net wrote:
> It is not clear to me where this will take place.
> While I signed up at the Takoma Pk Folk Festival, I live in Falls Church, and would rather participate in something local, if there is such a thing...
> Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be much computer stuff going on in northern  VA...

This event is at Cleveland Park Library, which is on the Red Line, one
stop north of the zoo.

Hm, just realized I ought to start planning for the Intrepid
Installfest.  Need to talk to the other ACM kids at GW.  That'd be by
the Foggy Bottom metro stop.

Takoma Park and the installfests are our regular yearly events.  I
remember Celeste giving a talk on usability 2 winters ago at Yorktown
High School in NoVA.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo