[DC LoCo] Can someone cover for me at the library tomorrow?

Kevin Cole kjcole at ubuntu.com
Sat May 31 01:39:29 BST 2008

Hi,

I'm still way under the weather.  I doubt I will make my regular 1:00-3:00
at the Cleveland Park Library.  But since I missed the last two weeks due
to other commitments, I feel bad about not making it tomorrow.  Can someone
else cover it?  Reply by e-mail, as I'm leaving the phone unplugged.

Also, I have not yet dropped off any Ubuntu Hardy CDs.  I had planned to
bring some home from my office today for delivery at the library, but that
will have to wait until next week (unless someone else has a handful of CDs).
--
  Kevin Cole                 |  Key ID: 0xE6F332C7   (GPG/PGP)
  Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo Team  |     WWW: http://dc.ubuntu-us.org/

            ". ! 1 |" -- Rene Magritte's computer